Welcome to a special episode of slideintomyhand, although not that special as mainly it’s a bunch of old tracks with me wittering on about stuff so no change there then eh?
So this episode is a little different, I’ve put in my five favourite tracks of 2010 (although that took effort after a few technical hitches), and mixed this with tracks from the ten most important albums in my life. I did a blog a year or two ago after coming back from New Zealand about the albums that shaped me over the years and this is a continuation of that blog post. So leave comments or write your own blog post about the albums that you think have shaped your life or have really affected you, it gets you thinking about the importance of music in your life.
So have a Merry Xmas one and all, hope Santa brings you some nice pressies. Also have a great Hogmonay, and a drunken 2011.
1. Mistakes and Regrets – ….trail of dead
2. We Want War – These New Puritans
3. Chump – Green Day
4. Faster – Manic Street Preachers
5. One Way – Levellers
6. Jerusalum – The Indelicates
7. Beautiful Feeling – PJ Harvey
8. Fuck You – Cee Lo Green
9. Fun Fun Fun – Beach Boys
10. New York is Killing Me – Gill Scott Heron
11. Lately – Helio Sequence
12. Street Spirit (Fade Out) – Radiohead
13. Nightswimming – REM
14. Loftip Verpur Skydilega Kalt – Olafur Arnalds
15. Like Herod (live) – Mogwai