Welcome to episode 18 (wow, 18?!?!?!) of slideintomyhand. You’ll be glad to know it’s a return to normality with a bunch of new(ish) tracks, and one oldie thrown in to open up the show. I’ve also managed to keep the show to under an hour for the first time in a while, hopefully that means it won’t be as much as slog for you. Would you like even shorter shows, what would be the ideal length?
I’ll probably keep away from the themed episodes from a while as I’ve a load of new tracks piled up in a folder that I want you all to hear, hopefully I can fit them all in somehow.
Well that’s about all I have to say, apart from there being a review of the new Bjork album by me over at last year’s girl‘s blog which I was privileged enough to be asked to do. Go read and let me know what you think, it’s not something I normally do as I’m not the best with words but hopefully it works.
Well, have a good October and Halloween at the end of the month and see you back here soon.
Download from here.
1. Pop Will Eat Itself – The Incredible PWEI v The Moral Majority
2. DJ Shadow – I Gotta Rokk
3. Boris – Les Paul Custom ’86
4. Tom Morello and The Night Watchmen – The Fifth Horse of the Apocalypse
5. Johnny Foreigner – With who, who and what I’ve got
6. Preach Jacobs and Jay Dilla – Driftin
7. Damon and Naomi – How do I say Goodbye
8. Barry Loius Palisar – All I Want
9. Kitty Daisy and Lewis – I’m Going Back
10. Seasick Steve – Whiskey Ballad
11. AA Bondy – Down in the Fire (Lost Sea)
12. Helsinki Poetry – Manchester
13. Lonely Island – Threw it on the Ground